Visitors to site

Friday, August 1, 2008

Memory Game...

Okay, so my cousin Amie has this on her blog, and it looked like fun. Hopefully more people than just her (she?...grammar anyone?) will play. C'mon, you know you wanna leave me a comment!

Heres what you do:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Erin Bee said...

Where to even start? There are so many. But, the funniest thing that ever happened to us was when Kory was on his mission. We were trying to get a picture of the X96 Missionaries on the side of a bus to send to him. You were driving and right as you got next to the bus a HUGE flat cardboard box flipped up on your windshield. We were on the freeway and the entire windshield was covered. But, I still had the presence of mind to get the dumb picture before you pulled over to the side of the road.

Char said...

I have a terrible memory (or maybe just a lack of humor) to remember funny things. But I have many memories of walking along the Ogden river with you and Gavin, or picking up the kids after school and walking home. And of course, I have smiling memories of serving with you in Primary. Josh still talks about when you were his teacher. This is fun!

Amie said...

gosh, I have a few! I remember all the fun letters we shared back and forth growing up, and I remember you laughing at me for the way I pronounced "Depeche Mode" (thanks for that) and I remember that big poster you had on the back of your door that you made all your visitors sign. LOL!

A New Decade of Health said...

I don't have a specific memory but you were the one who finally introduced me to "good" music. Before I met you I was a New Kids on the Block fan! Seriously! Then you helped me discover REM and I was so impressed that you knew all the lyrics to "End of the World" (I think that's the title)Anyway, I have one more memory that just came to me. When we were in that journalism class and we made a commercial for utensils. That one guy, the red-head, smashed an apple with his hand and we edited it backwards! That was hilarious! I'm so glad I just remembered that!

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).