Visitors to site

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sadie's Blessing Day

Gary blessed Sadie on Sunday, August 3rd. It was a beautiful blessing. It was so special to have all 4 of Gary's brothers and both of my brothers, along with both of our fathers take part in the blessing as well. I am truly grateful for the gospel in my life. I am grateful to have a wonderful husband who has the power to bless my family. On a lighter note, I'm happy Gary didn't sneak in Sadie Sue as her given name. That's a nickname he calls her and for some reason it really bugs me!I took this second photo the night before Sadie's blessing. I put her dress on her just to be sure it fit and everything. She looks like a mad little bird trying to get away from me! She wore the cute headband for the blessing and then we took it off because she has a teeny head and it was drooping into her eyes.

4 comments:

Amie said...

lol! congrats on the blessing

Tracy the GREAT said...

she's so dang cute. when are we gonna get together?

Char said...

She is such a beautiful little baby!! Love the dress. (maybe someday....)

A New Decade of Health said...

What a pretty baby! You look like you haven't changed a bit! Who says we have to get older?!

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).