Visitors to site

Monday, August 4, 2008

MONSTER BABY!!!

Here's a picture of Sadie with her new little cousin, Aidan. We met him for the first time today, and ohhhh he's a cutie! I just can't believe how monsterously huge Sadie looks next to Aidan being only 9 weeks apart in age. (Aidan even started out a pound and a half heavier than Sadie was.) My baby is already growing so big. Sigh. It happens sooo fast, and right before my very eyes. Savor the moments, eh?

P.S...Sorry about the poor quality of the picture. A)Babies wiggle a lot, and B)The picture was taken with my cell phone because both of the family digital cameras had "accidents" involving 2 separate water incidents last week. They bit the dust! When it rains.......

4 comments:

natj said...

Speaking of monster babies, I have one myself. He started smiling this week so I guess I can forgive him for growing so fast. Your blog is fun and I must say that I am very impressed with Gary's Masterpiece shed/place area. I made sure Dave took a good look at it- you know, to hopefully light a motivational fire under his butt. Yah right- Ha!

Char said...

Isn't that cute! Love the babies, no matter how fast they're growing.

Shelly said...

Wow! Amazing how fast they grow! I'm amazed that I already have a 10 month old! You're right, the time goes by way too fast!

Tracy the GREAT said...

So, when are we going to get together and compare OUR babies? Aspen is a good 14 pounds and up to the 90th percentile. She's a heavyweight champion! Great picts.

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).