Visitors to site

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gavin's regression... :)

So, I was rushing around trying to get all of us ready for church this morning and realized I hadn't seen Gavin in a while. I called for him and when he answered from the living room, I started asking if he had his shoes and socks on before I rounded the corner and saw him. His reply was that he couldn't get his shoes and socks on because he "askidentally" trapped himself. But, he informed me that he was okay, because he was having fun being trapped. Good thing my kids are small...no baby swing was injured in this incident.

4 comments:

Amie said...

lol! (ps: you guys need a new family picture! get on that, willya?)

Char said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up that kid is looking!

Jennifer said...

Deana,
Wow,what a cute family! I saw a link to your blog from Charlotte's and thought that I would check it out. I can't belive how much your family has grown in the past years since we left Ogden. How time flies. Take Care. Feel free to visit our blog.
Jen Warner
http://clarkandjenwarner.blogspot.com/

A New Decade of Health said...

I am so glad you found me! I've been wanting to find old friends (sorry about the old part). Andrea found me through my blog too! Your family is beautiful. How are you! My email is gill0597@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).