Visitors to site

Friday, July 11, 2008

Gary's Masterpiece

Last summer, Gary undertook a huge project. We decided that we needed (or, wanted) a shed. So, Gary pulled out his trig knowledge, drew up some plans, and built the thing... from scratch! Who knew he had such hidden talents!? Obviously, it turned out to be more than just a shed. The top level is a play area for the kids. Here are some pics of the process. I was made fun of for chronicaling (yeah, it's a word now) so relentlessly but, hey, I'm proud of my guy! The only thing missing are some side rails so the kids won't take a header from the top level. Do we really need them? Okay, so I guess we do. Gary actually finished those a couple of weeks ago, but I need to get out and take some more pictures. I'll add those later on...







2 comments:

Amie said...

wow! That's stinkin' awesome! Way to go, Gary. Danny's building ours from scratch too. Ok, so so far, it's just a cement slab, but that was work in and of itself. ;) I'm so sick of all the wood in my garage. I need to show him this post.

Char said...

WOW!! I'm SO impressed! I remember you telling me about the idea, but to see it done...Way to GO!!!

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).