Visitors to site

Thursday, July 30, 2009

You're invited....

I've invited a couple of friends over for a little party and would love for you to come too.

My friend, Candace, makes watch bands and sells them at boutiques and watch parties. I love the bands she makes. And she sells them for much less than I've seen anywhere else!!! You can check out some of the styles and prices she has by going to the Keisel Kreations link on my blog. Keep in mind this is a small sample of the bands she makes. She'll do special orders, too. She also makes very cute hair bows from ribbon and other cute crafts.

She'll be at my party along with her friend who makes earrings. The two of them buy beads together so you can buy matching watch bands and earrings.

My friend, Amanda, is involved with Homemade Gourmet and will be doing the refreshments. Yum yum! If you've ever tasted Homemade Gourmet, you know it's delicious! She'll have catalogs and product info that night as well.

If you're interested, comment here or send me an email and I'll give you all the details. I'd love for you to pop in and say hi. Who can resist yummy food and fun stuff to browse!!!

August 13th
Open house from 5:30-7:30
Deana's house

2 comments:

Amie said...

have fun!

Dani Robison said...

This ended up being so fun. I'm glad I gotta be there. I got the cutest earrings and the yummiest dip. And I can't wait to have money to buy more of those awesome watch bands.

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).