Visitors to site

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family fun!

Sunday, October 12th, my little, er I mean younger brother, Cory, blessed his new little Aidan. We all made it there for the blessing and yummy food afterwards. Lyn's mom makes some delicious chile verde. Add my mom's classic cookies to the mix and you have a hard time kicking me out of the joint!
Here's the cute family: Lyn is holding Aidan David and Cory is holding Ethan.

Sad, but true, this is our first official family photo. and didn't it turn out great!? Pay no attention to the evil expression on my sweet Calder's face. He's going through the 7-year-old-boy-has-to-goof-off-in-every-picture phase. As Yoda would say, "Love him, we do!"

Here are the two precious baby cousins. Love Sadie's drool spot! Mmmmmm! The combo of Aidan and Sadie are lovingly referred to as "Saidan" by Granddad Robison. :)

3 comments:

Amie said...

Saidan! Bwah hah hah!

A New Decade of Health said...

I love how our families keep growing and growing! I so remember your brother when we were roomies! Crazy!

Char said...

Sweet! I do love the family photo opp...We're still going thru the 'goofy' stage with Josh AND Drew. I think Calder looks angelic compared to some things I've seen on my boys' faces...

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).