Visitors to site

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rise and Shout!!!

Gary and I were able to go to the BYU game on Saturday. (THANKS DAD AND CORY!!!) We invited Gary's brother, Jeff, and his wife, Lisa. Despite a few glitches, we got there and enjoyed seeing the cougs beat Northern Iowa 41-17. Woo hoo!!!

I used to get to go to games all the time, but haven't been to one in a couple of years. Maybe I'm getting old. Maybe I'm getting lazy. Okay, actually those aren't maybes...But, I'm almost to the point where I'd rather sit on my leather recliner surrounded by inexpensive (and caffeinated) treats and watch the game at home. How pathetic am I becoming!? At least I have cable.

You may not know this, but Gary allows me to upgrade our cable for football season each year as my birthday present. So, fall is my favorite season for many, many a reason! Cougar football, my birthday, cooler weather, and COMCAST! Yay!!!


Go Cougars!!!




Sorensen kicking off after a score (or laying an egg...can't tell which.)




Max Hall throwing one of his many completions.




My dorky husband taking a photo of us.


PS...Gary took all of these fabulous photos with our "new" camera. (Thanks for the deal on your old one, Dad.) :)




3 comments:

Amie said...

you have the cutest dimples!

Char said...

You cute love birds at a football game. Sounds like you had a great time!
Enjoy the rest of the fall....

Tracy the GREAT said...

Getting out and about- good deal! What's that like? J/K. We're supposed to go on a date tonight. How are you doing? Sleeping? We're a little more then surviving this week. I actually washed the bathrooms! :)

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).