Visitors to site

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dial-Up Internet + BUSY BUSY BUSY = No blog updates for a loooong time!

I know it's all just excuses, but the title really does explain it all. I can't bring myself to spend one and a half hours at the computer updating my blog right now because I just don't have the patience. Really. You don't want to hear the things I call my computer when I am waiting for a picture to upload....and waiting....and waiting...all the while trying to sooth a teething baby, fold my never-shrinking, ever-growing MOUNTAIN of laundry, going to work where the kids (and I) have Spring Fever BIG TIME, and on, and on, and on. Yes, I know that was a major run-on sentence, but cut me some slack here, alright!?


Anyway....as the end of the school year approaches, so does our long- awaited Summer break. We have so many fun things to do. Hopefully I won't miss something major because my engagement calendar is busting at the seams right now. All 3 school kids have at least 2 field trips in the next week and a half. Softball, achievement days activities, and piano for Addie, T-Ball for Gavin, Baseball for Calder, girls' camp for Deana, and soon swim lessons for all 4 of the Davis chillins, plus all 4 kids' birthdays in the next 2 & 1/2 months. Oh,! and a baptism, too. We've also got a couple camping trips coming up for the family as well.


Throw some not-so-fun things in which are coming up this summer including 2 surgeries (Deana and Gavin) and one other painful medical procedure (Deana again...) and you can see I'm thrilled/stressed/excited to the max. Hopefully I will sneak onto the computer here and there and keep you all posted!

So, as to not disappoint, I'll throw in some fun pictures. This is from a family hike we went on above North Ogden last month.

4 comments:

Bryan Carlson said...

Yay, a post! What surgeries do you guys have to get this summer? I need to give you a call! Don't forget to squeeze us into your busy plans! Cute hiking pics!

Char said...

Fun to see pics. I don't have any good excuses (like dial-up) for not having a recent post.
Looks like you've got a busy time ahead. Good Luck!

Amie said...

what surgeries are you guys going through!? Thanks for updating. I miss you! Wish we could get together more often than once every four years...

Deana :) said...

I'm having my gall bladder taken out and Gavin is having a cyst (hopefully that's what it is) removed from his jaw/face.

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).