Visitors to site

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gary hits the big 3-5!

And the smoke detectors go CRAZY!!!


I'm a bit behind on this post seeing as how Gary's birthday was February 10th. Perhaps I'm a bit perplexed by the fact that I'm married to an old man. Maybe I'm freaking out because that'll be me in about 7 months. Or, it could just be that I'm so busy and my internet is sooo slow. Yeah, we'll go with that one.




The Friday before Gary's birthday I took him out to dinner at Olive Garden. Yum! I asked him if he wanted to go to a movie, but he chose to window shop at Canyon Sports and a Toyota dealership instead. Um, okay, whatever. It's your birthday. We had a nice night out, free of kids and all. On his actual birthday, the kids all pitched in decorating and candle-ing the cake so we could sing to him when he got home from school. Fun fun fun! Gary's big present from the family??? Rock Band 2!!! Yes, we're addicted. And we know it.






Hmmm, who's excited for his birthday???


Deana and Sadie watch on...


5 comments:

nelson clan said...

First comment.....YES!! Gary you look great and we are just waiting for you to come move over by us so we can be next door neighbors again. Happy freaking Birthday.

A New Decade of Health said...

My 3-5 comes in August and if I remember right, yours is in Sept. We are getting old, but it's good right?
Older and wiser too.

Amie said...

Happy birthday, cuz! =)

Erin Bee said...

Wow! That cake is on FIRE!!!!! Awesome birthday. I'm hoping to go to Minnesota for my birthday so Todd will just be babysitting so I can have a good one.

Tracy the GREAT said...

Happy Day Gary! 35???! Wow! You guys are OOOOLLLLLDDDDD. Ha!

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).