Visitors to site

Friday, January 30, 2009

RockBand

My new favorite day of the week??? Lazy RockBand Saturday! Forget laundry, forget scrubbing toilets, heck forget even getting out of jammies! It's time to rock!!!

I find it funny that so many of us 30-somethings are indulging in video games with our kids more than ever before. But, it is so dang fun! Nothing wrong with jamming out to songs from high school with our little ones, right? And nothing warms the soul more than hearing your 7-year old humming The Pixies while he unloads the dishwasher, or having your 5-year old break out his Faith No More while walking down the frozen foods aisle at Smith's. :)

When we play as a family, our band name is "The Lot." When it's just Gary and me, we're "The Wee Todds." What's your band name???

2 comments:

A New Decade of Health said...

I love it! We don't have it but it looks super fun. My husband is our music fanatic and my son is all about Cold Play right now. Forget Jonas Brothers thank you!

Amie said...

that looks like fun! We're not cool enough to own stuff like that...we still play ghetto games like yahtzee and chutes and ladders!

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).