Visitors to site

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

We hope you had a very merry Christmas. We sure did. Throughout the week, we received around 10 inches of snow, making for a white and beautiful Christmas.


Gary and I went against our steadfast rule of never ever ever owning a gaming system. We let Santa get the family a Wii for Christmas. Each of the kids got a game, and we got Rock Band. It is soooo fun! Neither of us is great at drumming, but Gary does well on lead guitar and I do alright on bass. When Addie is around, she is normally the singer, although I'll pitch in here and there. Get it? Pitch in! :) Ha, ha, ha!!! Okay, nevermind. Anyway, it's fun because the Wii lets us play together, and that is what we liked about it. Sad, but true, we have all experienced a bit of Wii-itis after big games of bowling or tennis, but for the most part it's been nothing but fun.


We're all enjoying a break from school and work. Happy holidays from all of us to all of you!


4 comments:

A New Decade of Health said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! I heard Rock Band is super fun, but haven't had a chance to play it yet! Maybe soon.

Char said...

Heee hee hee! I'm with you on the 'no gaming'...and the love of the Wii!! I love that thing!
Merry Christmas and happy Wii-ing.

Amie said...

Have fun with it! We'll live vicariously through you! =)

Melissa said...

I LOVE ROCK BAND!!!! Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas. Winter Break is never long enough... I'm not looking forward to going back to work.

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).