Visitors to site

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Due Date to Sadie

So, Sadie was due today! June 22nd is what we were told, but she had other ideas. Being 3 and a half weeks early, Sadie is now 25 days old. For some reason, I tend to bake my kids quickly. I've never made it to my due date with any of them. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! Who wouldn't choose to skip the last weeks of pregnancy if they knew the baby would be just fine? Only a crazy person, I suspect.
Here's a fun picture of me going into the hospital. Don't I look happy??? Dani took this photo and I believe I was in the middle of telling her not to. But, I guess I'm glad she did so we have a chronical of the night. I actually was wheeled in. That's a first for me. My water hadn't broken yet, but I seriously couldn't walk. Fun stuff.

2 comments:

Amie said...

you are one hot momma. =)

Char said...

What a cute round belly!!

About Me

My photo
Deana and Gary were married on November 7, 1996. Whoa, that was a long time ago! We have 4 kids: Adeline Kay (12), Calder Saville (9), Gavin Jack (7), and Sadie Morann (2).